Here are a few things to consider if you need to surrender a pet:
- There are options such as classified ads or craigslist, but, in our opinion, these options don't always lend themselves to finding homes that are committed to a new pet.
- What are the factors that have brought you to this decision and how do these factors affect the likelihood that your pet will find a new home?
- Is yours a situation where humane euthanasia is a kinder option, such as an aggressive animal that would not be placed for adoption, or a pet with advanced or significant health issues?
- Animal shelters such as ours are experienced in finding new homes for unwanted pets. We thoroughly evaluate pets and screen potential adopters, so that we can make permanent matches of people
- If you are having behavioral or training issues, we may be able to help, so please call us at (920) 294-3042.